Monday, November 26, 2012

New Challenge for you sister!!

Someone suggested that I should come up with the next challenge, because I won the first one. So here it is. We´re entering the dark times of December (which I LOVE) which lead me to think that a cheering up Christmas challenge would be in place.

So sister I want to see who of us can bike the longest distance in one go, on a Christmas-decorated bike (lights, santas, Christmas tree-decorations of all kind, snow, take your pick) Endomondo and picture proof required. It will start on the First of  December and finish on the 21st (so we will have time and prepare for Christmas-celebrations, you know hanging with family, singing, cleaning, baking, decorating, that kind of stuff.)

The looser will donate 20 euros and the winner 10. All in the giving spirit of Christmas.
Are you in sister dearest??


No comments:

Post a Comment